Atlantic City has many tourist attractions to
offer the public such as the Steel Pier, Trump
Taj Mahal Casino Resort, Absecon Lighthouse, and
the famed Atlantic City Boardwalk. Tourists also
often visit The Ocean Life Center, Atlantic City
Bar and Grill, and the Ripleys Believe It Or Not
Offering the amenities and comforts of home to
discerning travelers, this professionally managed
resort features breathtaking views of the ocean.
Conveniently located on Brigantine Island, just
15 minutes from Atlantic City, you are only a few
miles away from the excitement of Atlantic City
and mere steps away from the beauty of the ocean.
Whether you are setting out to test lady luck in
the casinos or you just need an oceanside vacation
to unwind, Celebrity Resorts Brigantine Beach is
truly a winner.
Wireless internet is available at the resort for a fee.
Please note that Celebrity Resorts Brigantine
Beach is currently undergoing major renovation.
Map + Directions
From Atlantic City Intl Airport 18 miles East.
1. Start out going Southeast on Terminal Rd
toward Amelia Earhart Blvd.
2. Stay Straight to go onto Amelia Earhart Blvd.
3. Enter next roundabout and take 2nd exit onto
Delilah Rd CR-646.
4. Take Atlantic City Expressway E.
5. Take Exit 1 toward Convention Ctr Marina Brigantine.
6. Stay Straight to go onto Atlantic City
7. Turn Slight Right onto Brigantine Blvd/NJ-87.
8. Enter next roundabout and take 3rd exit onto CR-638.
9. Turn Right onto 14th St S.
10. End at 1400 Ocean Ave.
We offer a compact version of Go-New-Jersey for mobile users, allowing you to access just the information you need on the road. Of course, you can still use the full version of Go-New-Jersey on your mobile device just as you can on your desktop.